A market leading Games Company are looking for a Senior Data Engineer to lead the build their AWS Big Data Platform for enterprise-wide, advanced analytics. They are a really mature team with excellent tech leads to hone your skills alongside, whilst working on some of the largest data volumes in Europe. This will be in an AWS environment and associated tech (S3, Redshfit, Airflow etc.), programmed in Python, and using Spark.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the most mature and highest quality Data Engineering teams in the Europe, cementing yourself as an expert in the market.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As Senior Data Engineer, you will:
- Build data pipelines using Python and Spark
- Work in a highly Agile environment, including Sprint Cycles, TDD, etc.
- Data Modelling and Platforming for analytics in AWS
- Work with stakeholders to define requirements
- Use other cutting-edge tech, including Airflow, Snowflake, Behave, and Jenkins
HOW TO APPLY
In order to apply for this role, please do so via this site. For more information about this or other Data Engineering roles, reach out to us at Stattec.
KEYWORDS: Python, AWS, Spark, Data Engineering, Data Engineer