Are you looking for a career in Big Data?
- Advising on the design of and the implementation of data transformations both in batch and in streaming applications.
- Designing robust transformations
- Building effective large-scale processing pipelines
- Creating input for real-time dashboards
- Handling multiple projects at the same time
- Creating impact for and with our clients
- Work closely together with both the data scientist and the client
- Use the latest design principles to ensure effective and efficient data processing pipelines.
- You will be working for sectors like retail, banking, insurance and health
- A Master’s degree in a Computer Science related field
- Experience as data engineer for 2-5 years
- Programming Experience within at least two languages (i.e. Python, Scala or C)
- Familiar with big data tools and techniques (such as Spark, Flink, MapReduce)
- Familiar with data storage tools and techniques (such as Data Lakes and Data warehouses)
- Fluency in English and Dutch is must.
Offer on the table
- Dynamic environment where you can learn handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Time for research and development
- A dedicated environment regarding personal development and growth
- Market based salary and good secondary benefits
- Lease car, laptop and iPhone
- 30 holiday days and benefits on demand
Are you the right person we are looking for?
We look forward to receiving your application.