Do you want to contribute to the growth of data-driven propositions at customers? Can you further develop, guide and strengthen our Data Analytics team with a commercial approach? Then this is your next position. We are looking for an enthusiastic colleague who can help solve current business issues for customers with Data Analytics applications.
Who are we?
Whether it concerns the application of Artificial Intelligence to achieve better care for the chronically ill, or increasing the use of Tikkie among a younger target group. Almost every issue revolves around people and what they can, want or do. Every day we deal with these issues and the motives and drivers behind behavior. Team Data Analytics contributes to this by analyzing available behavioral data (such as sales data or social media data) and enriching customer-specific databases.
Our organization consists of more than 90 committed professionals with a passion for their profession. We think it is important to share knowledge with each other, to offer space for new initiatives and that you can be yourself with us.
What are you going to do?
Delivering added value for our customers. With your entrepreneurial mindset and experience in management consulting, you shape and implement the strategy for the Data Analytics team. You build relationships with customers and gain access to customer data, so that you can integrate that data. Based on your customer contacts, you are able to adjust the strategy and develop or refine propositions with the team. As the Director Data Analytics you build a strong team, you manage three direct colleagues and you coach them where necessary.
What do we expect from you?
• A completed university education, preferably in econometrics, marketing, humanities or an economic field
• Extensive work experience in positions related to management consultancy, data science and marketing / insights. You are an experienced discussion partner for decision makers.
• Solid commercial experience in data analytics and project management: you enjoy doing this and are very good at it.
• As a Data Analytics Team Leader you spend a lot of time working on new developments and great cases. You enjoy presenting this: internally, at conferences, but also online via blogs and videos.
• Bonus: experience with Cloud (Azure), SaaS, R and / or Python
What do we offer you?
A full-time (40 hours) position with an attractive package of benefits (including contribution-free pension) within an innovative, challenging and stimulating work environment in the heart of Amsterdam. Within this position there is a lot of room for your input and initiative and you get plenty of opportunity to use your qualities and talents.
Interested in this position?
Apply below, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +31 (0)20 7162747