Our client who are global leaders in lighting for professionals and consumers is looking for Data Scientist who’ll be responsible to develop and implement automation tools to optimize component operations processes and standardized global real-time available analysis & reporting tools.
- Design, develop and implement standardized, automated analysis & reporting tools and capabilities to optimize component operations processes. You will be the owner of these tools and processes.
- Automate routine activities to improve productivity;
- Collect & organize data by using a scripting language such as SQL and VBA;
- Explore & analyze data to optimize planning & ordering process effectiveness and efficiency;
- Visualize data insights (dash boarding), monitor performance, process execution and adherence to master data and standard process. Communicate your findings to teams across the organization.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree, preferably Engineering;
- Analytically strong, able to understand complex systems and databases (.
- Expert in VBA and/or SQL programming.
- Able to translate user requirements into data & reporting architecture and to translate data back into information & visualizations that speak to people.
- Familiar with dash boarding software (eg Power BI);
- Project management skills, i.e. project planning, managing local stakeholders, communication to central steering committee.
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- 20 Days of holidays
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personalized learning platform, free training and coaching
- Company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package
Are you the person we’re looking for? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy on our website.