Our client is a consultancy firm with data experts, cloud experts, and IT professionals, working for large enterprises and innovative startups.
- Create data connectors, using Python or other coding languages
- Define data validation tests to run in the data pipeline
- Define monitoring and alerting to ensure visibility when the data flow is interrupted or corrupted
- Take the lead in getting to the root cause of problem and trouble shoot.
- Responsible for building, deploying, maintaining, and optimizing the data ingestion and data connectors to have data flow to the data lake
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree
- You have experience creating data ingestion scripts
- Experience with Linux is a prerequisite
- You have a good understanding of SQL and Python
- You have worked with data platforms and data lakes within an enterprise environment
In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive extras such as:
- In- house skills training and external customized courses
- Performance-based variable payment
- 26 vacation days per year
- Expense allowance
- Laptop, telephone, and a company car or car allowance
Are you the person we’re looking for? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy on our website.