Do you aspire for a career in quantitative analysis or do you already have experience in this and you want to help your customers get the most out of their data?
As a Data Consultant you will support clients in different sectors on a project basis in solving complex data related issues. In this role you are in direct contact with the customers and you contribute to the realization of their ambitions. It is a very challenging job in which you are not only actively involved in achieving customer ambitions, but also that of your company.
You work within different sectors and you will have to deal with various projects. For example, you are going to make consumer behavior transparent for our customers, you are going to help them determine their rates or you are exposing their (financial) risks. All this based on their data.
You will also help the customers to improve the quality of data and changes as a result of changes in legislation and regulations.
What you will benefit?
Changing assignments with customers in different sectors.
• Responsibility with customers and company.• Excellent primary and secondary employment conditions (such as a lease car, laptop and mobile phone).
• Self-development by following training courses• An informal, open and involved culture.
Who are we looking for?
- WO working and thinking level
- Completed education in econometrics or comparable studies such as actuarial sciences, data science or artificial intelligence.
- Experience of 2-3 years in data analysis.
- Analytical and affinity with programming (Python, R, SQL).
- Communicative, customer-oriented, entrepreneurial, inquisitive and enthusiastic.
- Ambition to actively contribute to the growth and development of a starting company.
- Excellent in Dutch and English.
Are you the person we’re looking for? Are you ready to join us as a Data Consultant and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application.