We need a very data driven analyst with a commercial mindset to bridge the gap between raw data and actionable business insights, able to translate what business users need and to proactively provide this across a range of stakeholders.
This newly adapted role occupies an important position in our growing IT team, supporting the various commercial areas of our business in accessing and extracting the maximum value from our Group data. Collaborating with business users across the Group to deliver cross-functional operational excellence, you are adept at and excited by the translation of business needs into data insights, and vice versa, and relish the opportunity to directly convince our internal customers of their strategic importance.
Our lean international team (15 people and growing) supports the global organisation of around 50.000 employees and you will regularly interact with your counterpart in each of our 27 Member organisations across the EMEA & CIS regions.
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Support Development of Business Intelligence Solutions & IT Roadmap to drive business growth
- Support Data & Digital Collaboration with Suppliers:
- Data Exchange Expertise:
- Reporting & Insights:
Overall, we are looking for you to have:
- University or HBO degree with a focus on data/financial analytical skills
- At least 2 years’ experience in data analysis and relevant data modelling
- Outstanding demonstrable skills in Excel, Power BI, & Power Query, plus relevant proven data modelling capabilities
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Proven inter-personal skills and superb attention to detail
- Overall a solution driven mind-set supported by strong self-motivation
We will offer you:
- A competitive salary plus 8% holiday allowance and annual bonus determined against KPIs
- An initial one-year contract with a view to cementing a long-term relationship
- A full time 40-hour week, with flexibility – if you are with us then we are with you
- 25 days paid annual leave + generous public holiday policy
- Daily travel allowance
- An excellent pension scheme
- 3:2 hybrid working environment: at least 3 days per week in our newly renovated offices in a growing (and green) business park close to Schiphol airport with all the transport connections that provides + 2 days in your home location with support provided to ensure a healthy remote workplace
Apply below, email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 0(20) 7162747 for more information.